Saturday, March 16, 2019

Changing my routine

I've made a change to my daily routine and, though it's early days, I think I prefer it.

I used to do my workouts straight after breakfast.  That was fine for the workout but left me a bit tired to do other stuff which particularly affected my attempts to improve at golf.

So I've moved my workout back and will dedicate some time to golf beforehand. I've just signed up to a course that aims to improve my swing speed (a paltry 84mph with the driver atm :(   ) so I need to feel fresh to do this.

This hasn't really had much of an impact on my workouts. I still feel fresh. What I often find is that an hour or so after the workout I feel up to putting in some strength and mobility so I can have the satisfaction of starting the evening with the feeling of a having put in a good day's work.

No comments: