Thursday, May 16, 2019

Road bike - better short power

Changed the bars on my Tarmac so went out yesterday in lovely weather to give it a spin.

After the poor 8 minute efforts I spent the first part of the ride doing intervals up the B4000.

Started in a low gear then just repeated changing down a gear until I did it in top.

Went very well, peak was 344W for near 7 minutes which is more like what I'd be hoping to hit right now. 

Pretty pleased with mental approach as well, really pushed right through to the end.

Only funny was the L/R at 46/54. Which makes sense as I tend to focus on right leg when pushing. So hopefully some room for improvement.

After the intevals I did a loop of the Lamourn valley including big ringing up the hill.

Once home I also finally managed to get my tubeless tyre onto my rear wheel....

So all in all a pretty good day

No comments: