Monday, September 29, 2008

Heavy beer

Got on the scales this morning and found I weighed over a stone more than last Friday, pre-beer fest. Beer is measured in "original gravity" and I now know what it means as I am now back at my original gravity and heavier than at any time this year.

Still I am not too concerned about this, there is plenty of time to get back to my fighting weight between now and Xmas and no major food/drink binge opportunities on the horizon.

Took the occasion to take a look at my weight chart this year and it looks a bit wierd. Steady progressions downwards then rapid spikes up due to some event or another.

Some of these spikes make sense, like Easter, Cornwall holiday and Beerfest. But others coincide with major tours like Ireland, Wessex and the Marmotte. The only common theme I can think of is beer....it must be very heavy.

No comments: