Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another good 10

Another 10 last night, this time on the hillier H10/3A course. Downhill out, uphill back, the difference between the two legs accentuated by a brisk wind blowing downhill.

Following last week adopted similar tactic, going out hard then digging in on return.

Did well knocking 10s off my best time last year (which ride also had power highs). Pleased with this as conditions definitely worse. Power was strong, set another 5 minute PB at 372W and power through much of time was also PB.


Looking at my power PBs now all but one are in the current season. The exception is the 1 minute at 519W. My closest this year was 508W. That said I have not really spent much time training at or riding short hard efforts. Before year end I will have a concentrated effort to beat this final PB.



No comments: