Friday, June 06, 2008

Powertap back - return to HCC247 - new FTP

Banjo did a great job and got my Powertap working again. Also pointed out that my rear wheel is showing signs of wear with cracks at base of one of the spokes.

Decided to do a rerun of the 25TT. Conditions were pretty much the same and so was result in terms of time (1:01:35) and pacing, fast start, slow to turn and faster back.
















Key thing I was interested in was power for the hour and happy to see able to average 305W, comfortably above the 280W I managed same day last year. Getting above 300W was a target for this year and happy to be able to do it sooner rather than later.



















Little sad but one other thing that made me happy was that power combined with current weight nudged me up a category in the WKO Power Profile. I am now "Very Good" in terms of 60 minute power at 4.35W/kg. (Still pants at sprinting though..)

No comments: